Love you #01

love you
I love this girl very much. Right now she is my wife. I still love her as much. I want to share my love with her, show my
love you
love to her. I sometimes do things just to show her that I love her. These are some things that I do.
love you
This is the what I love doing. On our weekends, I'll rent a nice DVD, knowing that she will love watching. I'll prepare
love you
some chips and red wine. Cuddling up the sofa, watching a nice movie, with chips and sipping red wine. What a romantic
love you
night to spend with your love one.
love you
Married for three years, still today, I say "I love you" to my wife. This three words are the most powerful words on to show
love you
your love. Say it not just for the sake of saying, but say it with all the feelings of love. Look into her eyes, say it
love you
to her soul. I'll always get a hug for that.
love you
I'll bring her to the park after dinner. Strolling while holding her hand. We'll always share our dreams and life while
love you
strolling. Catching up with each other's life due to the busy week we both had.
love you
I wrote a book about us and gave it to her on one of her birthday. The book says about how we met each other till we decided
love you
to be an item. At times we'll still take out the book to read to rekindle that love that we have for each other
love you
I usually use email for my work. Once a while I'll send love poems to her via email. This surprised her, because she knows
love you
my habit of using emails for work only. This simple act just make her beautify her day.
love you
I love to make cards. I make cards to my wife in any occasions. I want her to have the only special kind where no others
You've just read an article category love you by title Love you #01. You can bookmark this page with a URL http://love-quo-tes.blogspot.com/2012/06/love-you-01.html. Thank you!
Written by: Unknown - Friday, June 8, 2012

"Love you #01"

Post a Comment